This video shows our Spawn Point from where you can travel to many locations in Holocene. Start by downloading, installing, and activating the The VoxelModPack before connecting to the server. The mod pack will be very important for you to see the various structures as they were meant to be seen, and includes mods such as Fly mod, Improved chat, VoxelTextures, and more.
Travel Tips for Tourists
- Don't forget to download a copy of the appropriate Map so you know where you're headed: Holocene and Facet are large worlds.
- Remember that the sun rises in the east, and sets in the west. Clouds always roll west! You can use the coordinates marked on the pages of Cities and Towns.
- Don't forget about the /compass and /getpos Commands to help you get off the beaten path.
- Also, remember that sometimes it's faster to return to the Spawn Point with /spawn and start a new journey in a different direction. Use your /home command to expand your instant travel opportunities to the maximum!
VoxelPorts: Boats, balloons, blimps, planes, teleporters and the Portal Train
To use a VoxelPort, simply step inside it, be it a boat, or a balloon basket. When the departure time arrives, you will be whisked away to your destination! A convenient departure schedule will pop up for you once you've entered and activated a VoxelPort. These are rarely more than thirty seconds to one minute of player time before departure. If you leave the VoxelPort, your ticket will expire and you will not travel.
- Some VoxelPorts will require you to hold a VoxelTicket in your hand at the time of departure. There are always nearby VoxelTicket dispensers when this is the case.
Minecart Rail Systems (MetroVox)
- All rail systems in the world of Facet and Holocene fall under the MetroVox authority.
- MetroVox operates many rail lines spanning the vast reaches of the world with fully automated minecart stations as well as the AstroVox travel in Deep Space.
Using a MetroVox Station
- Locate the line you wish to ride. Most stations are bidirectional, so make sure you are going the direction you wish to travel!
- All MetroVox stations have a simple one-button setup used to call a cart and begin your ride. They are marked as clearly as possible.
- Make sure you are right-clicking MetroVox buttons or the cart may not arrive. If a station continues to fail to deliver a cart, contact an authorized MetroVox repairperson for assistance.
- Enjoy the ride! Never exit the cart until you stop at a the next MetroVox rail station.
- You will be dismounted automatically from your minecart at the enxt stop. Please clear the track to avoid collisions with other riders.
Entering restricted MetroVox stationworks areas, and especially tampering with a Metrovox Rail Station's stationworks is punishable by an immediate and permanent ban. Save yourself a headache and heed those restricted area signs!
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.