MineOS 2.0 Online
|Notable builds:|| Helicopter for Isla del Fin, Littlewing
Colony_games Is a member on The Voxel Box. He was whitelisted on the 19th of December, 2011 by sedentarygecko. When news of the New Worlds arrived Colony decided he wanted to get in on the action in The Wild West as soon as possible, this gave him the drive to get to work in Quercas. His whitelist build as a small log cabin centered around a large, open, central room with a large rock in it. With the New Worlds incoming, Colony never built anything except for a whitelist build while in Pangea.
- Designed the original Metrovox "Littlewing" in Pangea's Gallium Shipyard
- Whitelist Build-Described above.
- Dragon Landing/Takeoff pad Buildoff-This design was inspired by the town of Skyloft from The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, where wooden piers are constructed out over the clouds for citizens to jump off of and mount their Loftwing, a giant bird. The Idea here is that players could sprint jump off and a dragon would swoop in and catch them for the trip. For arrivals, the dragon could drop the player off on a section of the floating island this is built on. It is built on a floating island mainly because the height provides the altitude needed to dive.(Note: This could also be achieved by being built on a mountain)Why is it light blue, not fiery and red? Well, many people THINK of dragons as fiery and dark but forget that their current texture is the water VoxelDragon.
- Optima Towers-Condos with some stores below in Mechanicsburg.
- Asantia Forge-More info to come... or not, this town is no more!
Messing around in random stuff. Also, casually constructing TWW logging town Latterton.