From The Voxel Box Wiki
- /who - Displays a full-color list of all players online, sorted by VoxelGuest based on rank. It also indicates which players are "afk".
- /kit - Issues an appropriate Tools.
- /clearinventory - Instantly empties your inventory.
- Tip: /ci - a shorter version of this command!
- /motd - View the Message Of The Day.
- /watchtps - Rather than displaying your current experience level, your experience bar will display the server's TPS and update in real time. Resend the command to return your experience bar to displaying your current experience level.
- /vmail - VoxelMail provides in game mailing abilities that improve upon those available from bukkit essentials. For more command info see the VoxelMail plugin page.
- /afk - Lets the server know that a player is away from keyboard.
- /i [id] - If you know your block IDs and data values, you can use this command to spawn items.
- /more - Uses VoxelMore to complete a stack of whatever block you are holding in your hand. If you are holding a complete stack, an additional stack will be generated.
- Tip: If you have no item in your hand when you issue the command, /more will give you a stack of the block you are targeting with your cursor!
- /pick (0-15) - Uses VoxelMore to change the data value of the block you are holding in your hand.
- Example: While holding Wool blocks, "/pick 11" will change them to Blue Wool blocks.
- /paint (0-24) - Changes a painting to the desired painting.
- /vbar - Main command, shows help
- /vbar on - Turns on crouch-scrolling
- /vbar off - Turns off crouch-scrolling
- /vbar scroll [+/-] - Scrolls back/forth through rows in your inventory. You do not need to have crouch-scrolling enabled for this. Very useful for keybinds
Location & Warp Commands
- /spawn - Returns you to the Spawn Point.
- /sethome - Sets your personal home warp to your current location.
- /home - Returns you to your home warp. (If you have one set.)
- /getpos - Coordinate information on your current location.
- /compass - Get a compass reading.
- Tip: The sun rises in the south and sets in the north, and clouds always roll north!
- /tpaccept - Accepts a teleport request from another player.
- /tpdeny - Denies a teleport request from another player
- /vtjoin (event) - Teleports you to the selected VoxelTimer event.
- /helpop (message) - Direct a chat to all online admins
- Note: You should be able to see your message once it's been sent.
- /m (username) (message) - Messages a user.
- Note: The name can be incomplete.
- Example: /m plus hello! will send a message to plusnine (obviously only if he is in-game) that says "hello!"
- /r (message) - reply to the last private message
- /join (channel) - joins (or switches the active channel to) the selected channel.
- /leave (channel) - leaves a chat channel.
- Note: you can easily get some quiet building time by leaving the public channel! Use an empty channel to build easily with friends without having to use tells!
The following codes may be used with the /paint command.
- 1 x 1 Paintings
- 0 Bookshelf
- 1 Dresser
- 2 Photographs
- 3 Chalkboard
- 4 Countryside
- 5 Medicine Cabinet
- 6 Kitchen Cabinet
- 1 x 2 Paintings
- 7 Cthulu (octopus)
- 8 Mirror (Horizontal)
- 9 Knife rack
- 10 Kitchen shelves
- 11 Ocean View
- 2 x 1 Paintings
- 12 Mirror (Vertical)
- 13 Space Console
- 2 x 2 Paintings
- 14 Wolf
- 15 Cogs
- 16 Crate
- 17 Large Cabinet
- 18 Mountain Lake
- 2 x 4 Painting
- 19 Bar
- 4 x 4 Paintings
- 20 Bookshelves
- 21 Tree of Life
- 22 Space Cube
- 3 x 4 Paintings
- 23 Burning City
- 24 Jungle