Gavjenks swaggin' it up
|Notable builds:||Venuvius, Panostia, C-Line, H-Line, Lomigua Mission|
- An administrator of the VoxelBox
- The founder, and a curator of Zah
- A plugin developer, who has developed:
- The CEO of Squid Dispensation Technologies
- The first true prophet of The Voxel
Builds in Planning
- More Palceon African climate areas for Zah
- Palceon Voxel ancient monastery and resettled ruins
- Finishing those neural networks...
- Captured Souls cliffside sculptural project
- Azuun, Royal Zah capital fortified palatial city
- Gavjenks is the architect of the city of Venuvius, just west of Lehmann Airfield. Venuvius features the Venuvian Sculptural Museum, currently open to visitors and displaying very small scale builds from various members of the VoxelBox.
- Gavjenks is also the architect of the company city of Panostia in the northeast border of the Lemuria Lowlands. It features a lock system that is currently the only navigable waterway between the lowlands and the rest of the map, Pangea's only active known shipyard to date, the center for Pangean neural network research, and the first prototype of a free energy mirror reactor power station.
- The intercontinental road from Citadel City to currently Quercas (hopefully South Myrtana eventually)
- Several old MetroVox lines
- Lomigua Mission and all surrounding rainforest (more of the actual build than the mission). A small Spanish style mission serving as one of the warps to Zah from spawn (Adenbury will be the other at a later date).
|83-gun Frigate, the ZS Indomptable||Unnamed Merchant Galleon|
|Azuun (WIP)||Sana Verda Rainforest|
- The Daro Monster, original few attacks.
- SDT Volunteer Human Research Labyrinth - not open to casual tourists.
- 1/3 of landscaping for MystVale
- Custom landscaping for Greyloch
- A moderately sized science facility which I don't think anybody has found yet.
- Work on a handful of asteroids
- The Daro Memorial Road
- A painted desert Daro canyon
- Contributions to Citadel Arena.
- A Daro lodge replacement competition entry of an overgrown jungle greenhouse
- In progress: Fixing up the accidental great rubber whale / airship hybrid of the Venifican ocean.
- Guest interrogation chambers
- Apartment interiors, New Voxel
- Two Mini-Citadel ships in dock
- Winning buildoff build vs. Redskye, crewed mining spaceship
- VoxelScrabble board and texture pack
- The water puzzle in the jungles of the space adventure map
- Most of the updates to the current functioning metrovox system
- Minecraft's first known learning neuron system?
- ... I kept keeping track of this a long time ago ...
Gavjenks' Guides to Stuff
-He is building a real life pipe organ that has only water and bubble related voices.
-He is fond of building his own SLR camera lenses out of surplus glass and PVC pipe.
-There is a corner by his apartment that he only feels comfortable going around if he is doing a 5-year-old-child-outstretched-arms airplane impression.