|This article references an artifact of our history. |
|Approximate Coordinates:||3200, 4200|
|Empire / Alliance:||The Lambda Initiative|
|Contributing Builders:||Ltcheesecracker, FortunateKing, Riv991, BeuTube, UglyBigD, _brent|
|Allies:||None so far|
|Related Cities / Areas:||None so far|
|Travel:||None so far|
Iridia has been demolished.
Oh joy. -Nsvv 17:49, 18 September 2011 (CDT)
Iridia was the capital of the Iridian Alliance. It was an extremely dominated city with a skyline dominated by skyscapers of white and orange. The city's main industry was academia although it had many corporate HQs. nsvv's laboratories crown the city, with the other towers spiralling out below.
Head Architect and Founder: nsvv
Deputy Architect: Ltcheesecracker
- All buildings have to be modern, bordering on futuristic. Iridia will be a high density city so high rises are virtually imperative.
- The main colour has to be plain white. You may use orange accents. You may use other colours but they must be used sparingly.
- Builds must not be busy or cluttered.
- Only build in spaces personally designated by nsvv.
- You must not build anything residential unless nsvv gives permission.
- You are highly encouraged to build HQs of your corporation in Iridia.
- You are highly encouraged to build research facilities in Iridia.
- All buildings must have a purpose
- By building in Iridia you accept that nsvv has complete control over the city and reserves the right to remove your build if he does not believe it to fit in. I mean this absolutely seriously and I have already removed two.
- I highly discourage you from building gardens. If you wish to add a garden, talk to nsvv first.
- Plots in Iridia are quite large, and nsvv is very happy to consider larger projects such as extended laboratories. However, I will not accept tiny 1 30 minute builds, however good. Iridia is a big city for big buildings.
What we want: High Rise HQs, Research establishments, Offices etc. What we don't want: Houses, low buildings, old buildings, anything cluttered.
If you want a custom sized plot, ask nsvv. If you have a good reason he will be happy to make one for you.
To Do list for Iridian Architects
- Create the interior for the new sky scraper. It's going to be another lab.
- Possible removal of 'BigSea Ltd'. Fort or Ltc, remove it if you think it doesn't fit in. I don't think it's good enough.