|Approximate Coordinates:||X: 3100, Z: -1700|
|Contributing Builders:||Ridgedog, FTLspawn, Jomeaga, TheWoodyMan, Zutsuu, SpecterCody, Narolas|
|Related Cities / Areas:||Sagan Observatory, The Trade Cities|
|Travel:||MetroVox, FTL Airways, Air Voxel|
Lehmann Airfield was a group of structures built and maintained by plusnine. It was located in South Myrtana. Construction at Lehmann was restricted without prior approval, but was open to development. It was known for its population of pigs.
There were several good ways to reach Lehmann Airfield from Quercas:
- Method A: Take the balloon at the spawn point in Quercas to Citadel City. Take a boat to Sealth. Take the S-Line westbound to Lehmann Airfield.
- Method B: Take the balloon to at the spawn point to Citadel City. Take a boat to Piraeus. Take the G-Line eastbound to Thasos. Take the blimp to Lehmann Airfield.
- Method C: Take the ballon to Citadel City, followed by a second balloon to The Daro. Follow the road east to Daro Station, where the Red Portal Train will ferry you to The Trade Cities. Take the N-Line southbound to Lehmann Airfield.
- Method D: Take the balloon from Spawn to Citadel City, then from there to Azores expedition camp in Chocobo. From there, fly east to reach Levithium, and take the Zephyr to Lehmann. Ticket required!
- Method E:(Members +) Take the balloon from Spawn to Citadel City, then from there, take the Little Blue Box to the MODS, which is in Deep Space, then use /spawn to get to the Celtel Orbital Station, then use the transporter to get to Lehmann. Ticket required!
FTL Airways Progenitor
FTL Airways offered Pangea's only quick-travel route to the island nation of Thasos. This huge blimp was impossible to miss, and was located at the western edge of the Lehmann area. This trip required a VoxelTicket, which were available from the kiosk just below the scaffolding leading to the Progenitor.
Located right next to the Progenitor, the Zephyr was the newest addition to Lehmann Airfields, made by Molybdenum42. If you didn't have a ticket in hand, you were free to explore it, and departure to Levithium was instant once you selected it.
H.M.S Eclipse Moon Rocket
The crossroads of South Myrtana's MetroVox rail lines, the N-Line and S-Line converged in this station, providing access to the major cities of Zair and Sealth, The Trade Cities, all the way up to Aerios and beyond into Venificus at Las Torres.
The New Horizon
A newer airship addition to the airfield was The New Horizon, built by Jomeaga. It could be seen parked at an airstrip west of the MetroVox station, north of the S-Line's tracks. It was also visible from the deck of the Dauntless.
plusnine's house workshop contained a transmitter relay, allowing for swift communications between Sagan Observatory, the Moon and Mission Control. It also had a nice greenhouse to chill in, and access to the airstrip lights.
The MetroVox headquarters and workshop could be found on the southwest end of town.
The hot air balloon was currently inactive.
This building housed a 10 minute redstone countdown clock and display to monitor progress of Moon exploration missions. The roof had an array of four satellite dishes. Due to too loose crumb-particles of Negative Quantum Cake in the clock's redstone writing (ridgedog's favorite snack while working in the tangles of wire), the facility had to be gutted and decontaminated. It was being refinished and repurposed.