|An official ModPack by The VoxelModPack Team|
|Official Mod Programmers:|| Chrismack|
|Art Designers:|| Rena_Akachi|
|Compatible With:||Minecraft 1.5.2|
|Current Version:||v10.0.0 Humble HAL-9000|
The VoxelModPack takes the difficulty out of installing mods that improve The Voxel Box experience. Use of these mods is required to easily access many of the features of The Voxel Box.
The ModPack is a community project lead by MehStrongBadMeh.
The VoxelModPack will modify your client with the following software (click on a mod's name to learn more about it):
- LiteLoader by Mumfrey
- VoxelLib by The VoxelModPack Team
- VoxelMenu by xIGBClutchIx and Mumfrey
- VoxelFlight by xTiming, Chrismack, TehRainbowGuy, xIGBClutchIx, and Mumfrey
- VoxelWorld by xTiming
- VoxelPlayer by xTiming, Mumfrey, and MamiyaOtaru
- VoxelTextures by Mumfrey
- Macro/Keybind Mod by Mumfrey
- IntegratedSoundpacks by Mumfrey
- VoxelGet by Thatapplefreak and Mumfrey
- VoxelMap by MamiyaOtaru
- VoxelSniperGUI by Thatapplefreak and Jimmynator
- VoxelVisualiser by Mumfrey
- VoxelBoards by Mumfrey
- WorldEdit CUI - LiteLoader Edition by yetanotherx and Mumfrey
- MCPatcher by Kahr
The music in the ModPack is made by FelixMoog
- You do not need to force update
- Extract the modpack zip file anywhere
- Run "ModPack Installer Windows.exe" or "ModPack Installer Not Windows.jar"
- Click Next
- Choose the mods you want to install (clicking on a mod's name will display more information about it)
- Click Next
- Click Done
- To use Forge with this modpack, disable VoxelWorld and MCPatcher (fix for VoxelWorld coming soon).
- OptiFine is unsupported for use with this ModPack. If you manage to get OptiFine working with the ModPack, fine. But if you are having problems while using OptiFine with the ModPack, then the solution is to stop using OptiFine. We have no plans to add OptiFine in the future.
- Information about each individual mod can be found by clicking on "Mod Information" button on the Minecraft main menu.
- If you are using a Windows computer, try using the Not Windows installer if the Windows installer has failed.
- Mac OSX Leopard 10.5 and lower are unsupported. Please upgrade to Snow Leopard 10.6 or higher to use The VoxelModPack.
- Mac OSX running Java 7 breaks both The Classic Installer and The FTB Launcher. Remove Java 7 from your Mac to use The VoxelModPack (Java 7 on Windows and Linux is fine).
- Where can I get the music played during installation? Click here and here.
- Some users have reported that they needed to clear out their .minecraft folder and start fresh to get the VoxelModPack to install properly. If you plan to do this I recommend that you backup your .minecraft folder first.
- If you are still having a problem with the modpack visit The VoxelForums for assistance.
End User License Agreement
This ModPack is provided as-is without any kind of warranty.
All mods are copyright of their owners.
This ModPack may not be redistributed without permission from ALL of the original mod developers.
The VoxelModPack Team is not responsible for any adverse effects users may experience using this ModPack.
- The VoxelModPack v10.0.0 Humble HAL-9000 for Minecraft 1.5.2 Released May 11, 2013 Updated all the mods for 1.5.2, the classic installer will now automatically download a jar for you if needed (removing the need for force updates), new set of default keys for VoxelFlight (you can still change them to whatever you want), you can now disable the death point feature in VoxelMap, "VoxelOptions" button added to the pause menu, bug fixes, and other stuff I forgot.
Feed The Beast Launcher
The VoxelModPack is also available as a part of the Feed The Beast Launcher. Although they are having trouble right now so if you need a modpack for 1.5.2, grab the classic installer.
The VoxelModPack v9.6 Gleeful GLaDOS for Minecraft 1.5.1Released April 5, 2013 Updated all the mods for 1.5.1, replaced Rei's Minimap with VoxelMap, overhauled VoxelSniperGUI (a lot), added VoxelVisualizer, added pick block feature to VoxelGet, VoxelMenu overhauled the texture packs menu, mod settings consolodated under a single tabbed VoxelOptions GUI. The VoxelModPack v9.5 Frenetic Flak for Minecraft 1.4.7Released January 13, 2013 Updated the launcher to use 1.4.7, tweaked VoxelFlight to say when you can't fly or noclip, removed block lag when breaking blocks while flying, updated VoxelBoards, improved chat bubble parsing of colored names, improved VoxelTime.