Here are the three, short and simple rules we find keep the community a healthy environment. Repeatedly ignoring the rules may result in a a ban or removal from the community.
[ GOD ] DO NOT BE A JERK. GIVE PEOPLE THEIR SPACE. SHARE YOUR RESOURCES AND YOUR KNOWLEDGE. ABOVE ALL, BE A GOOD NEIGHBOR.
- Avoid typing in all capital letters.
- Don't flood chat (especially with stuff clearly covered on the FAQ.)
- Don't intentionally hurt or distress other players, or any denizen of The Voxel Box (including VoxelFoxes and VoxelGod!)
- Don't be a sexist, racist, nationalistic, or a homophobe.
[ GOD ] THIS IS MY HOUSE. THIS IS NOT YOUR HOUSE. THINGS ARE AS THEY ARE FOR A REASON, AND THE RULES ARE NOT UP FOR DEBATE, ESPECIALLY WITH GUESTS.
- The ablity to begin to change the system begins at membership and not before.
- Occasionally, this means the admins have to do things that we ask that guests and members refrain from.
- We prefer to stay on-topic of fun, server-related activities in the in-game chat and avoid discussing drama provoking topics.
- Those with differences that are failing to remediate themselves will be asked to take their grievances out of the public chat of the server to another communication medium.
- Failure to take a discussion out of public chat when directed to by server staff may result in a permanent ban. See the Terms of Service for more on this.
[ GOD ] ALL POLITICAL AND RELIGIOUS SYMBOLOGY IN BUILDS MUST BE FICTIONAL.
- Give your build a creative story!
- Builds with existing religious or political symbology (e.g. flags of countries on Earth) will be demolished on sight by server staff (this also goes for conversations on these topics).
- This also means that you should not advocate illegal behavior.