Typo needs to be fixed!!!!
Jolicraft is spelt jolicraft. On this page it is spelt Joliecraft. I would edit, but don't have the permissions.
So as we all know the nether is closed in the voxel box and thus nether wart will NOT grow, but will stay at one stage of its life. You can change the nether wart to different stages of its life cycle via using a sniper brush to change its data value. This gave me the idea that we should have a differnt unique flower or plant design for each of the other 3 nether wart life stages. Also, this would require us to change the soulsand texture to grass or something that could have plants in it. I would suggest a more bushy/shrubbery plant, a white flower, and a yellow flower. This would allow for more diverse and unique gardens in my opinion. Soulsand is used frequently in sludgy places, so changing it would probably be to something like dirt or a flower bed and would still fit in its old locations, while nether warts are virtually unused at the moment so changing their texture would only benefit the server. --Jiijiii 01:17, 23 February 2012 (CST)
- I support, I've wanted to suggest such a thing, but I was never really sure if it would work, I'm glad other people have the same idea :) . ~J¡ñŽhå 04:32, 23 February 2012 (CST)
- I fully support the idea mentioned above. ~ Andy 08:48, 23 February 2012 (CST)
- I also support this idea. I personally have never found a use for the 'sludge' texture that is soulsand at the moment :) --Peridox 10:41, 26 April 2012 (CDT)
- I support Jinzha 09:50, 2 February 2012 (CST)
Quite a few people were voicing opinions on the new iron block texture, so I thought I'd create this to see if anyone wants the old texture for iron blocks back. Everyone feel free to give feedback, and your opinion on the new iron block texture and whether or not you want it changed back. I'll start by saying that I do want it changed back. --Andy 16:49, 28 November 2011 (CST)
- Okay now, I would prefer that it gets changed back, but if that won't happen please, please god dammit get rid of that white stripe. --BogartMurrell 16:54, 28 November 2011 (CST)
- While the old texture could have done with some adjustment the new texture is definitely a step back rather than an improvement to me. I think we should change back and if possible try to find a new texture more agreeable. The Nexus Hurts My eyes... --Shakey Aj 16:56, 28 November 2011 (CST)
Texture Pack DV Charts
Currently all the texture packs have outdated or missing data value charts and if applicable, the charts could be updated with the release of New Worlds. I could probably update these pretty quickly on a template similar to the current one if plans for this are not already in motion. Is this something worth doing or are the charts obsolete because of the modpack? --Hyperlight 14:09, 31 December 2011 (CST)
With the implementation of Jungle Wood may i suggest for the texture pack a more dirty metallic type of block a more brown type, we have many silver/grey metallic blocks which i say are good but for some builds sometimes we want to find to find a slightly more brown block type for the job. many brown blocks already exist but some more metallic brown blocks may be a nice suggestion - Redskye
Did the change happen?
I read about a change today in the Palceon pack, and attempted to download it 3-4 times to ensure it was right, yet Netherrack still has the same texture as before. Was the change a temp one that will be reverted or will it still be going in as planned? Personally, I like the texture we have right now for it. Perhaps save the new flintstone texture change for a later download when we have new block types? --RasielD 20:57, 1 February 2012 (CST)