Huge flora and fauna can be found on this massive continent on Holocene. With the recent discovery of Language of the Beast, deciphered from ancient temples that scatter the land, scholars are racing to learn to talk with the creatures we once thought to be mindless or savages. As negotiation with the beasts becomes possible, Kingdoms and Cartels will race to settle the wild lands.
- Organix Texture Pack
- [CURATED] by rosedragon and SoulSoda (and others as time goes on!)
- Heaven's Peak will serve as the arrival point in this world from the Spawn Point.
- This continent will be broken into several zones, each celebrating a different element with a central temple to embody it.
- Build areas will only be possible after Curators approve a Boxel-built submission.
- Tampering with Talmor without permissions from Curators or region/town-specific permitted builders will not be tolerated!
- Development map of Talmor can be found here: 
Serves as the entrance to Talmor. Home now to a variety of floating islands, left standing after the Great Shift of Voxels destroyed the mighty mountain and temple that reside of it. Many believe the power behind the destruction and also levitation of the islands is derived through the magic of the Source Crystal. It has been noticed that the islands have been attuned to the areas within Talmor. Each island a dedication to a respective aspect of the diverse lands of Talmor, and each for its own reason acting as a medium for transportation in Talmor.
Heaven's Peak has but 1 resident, the dragon of the stars, Tenyruu. One of the largest eastern dragons to be known, he traveled down from the stars after witnessing the Great Shift. He swirls around the island as he pleases, ensuring none tamper with the Source crystal, and that another Great Shift never happens.
Made by: rosedragon and SoulSoda Contributors: Narolas, ohschis, legostothemax, darkchaosrunner, golfmaster44, SpecterCody, and others.
Aspect of Magic
Be warned: although beautiful, this land is a hazardous place, and it is advised that anyone entering bring their fighting gear and at least one army. The flora and fauna are very dangerous mythical beasts which we still have difficulty to communicate with. The most common beasts that reside around this area are dragons, which, scholars theorize, flew from the now-destroyed lands of Pangea. The fire temple resides inside a huge volcano, and it is the most dangerous temple that scholars have discovered so far. Part of the land that nears the volcano consist with lava and brim, while the other part is filled with poisonous thorn bushes and bullberries. Thanks to spectercody and graveon on helping to build the temple.
- Submissions of magical creatures and fantasy towns are acceptable for this area!
- Examples ideas: a dragon, a griffin, a phoenix, or a wizard's tower.
Aspect of the Odd
After arrival in this atypical area, this "Did someone spike my VoxeLager?" may be one of your first thoughts. The flora and fauna in this area are odd-looking, or just plain silly. Watch for side-splits, because many of the creatures found in this area may make you laugh. Whimsically hovering in mid-air, this temple is not dangerous but it is hard to reach without the ability to fly! Thanks to thatflare, hammybamboo, wyvill, angelfire115, spritefix, duck??, legostothemax and others on helping to build the temple.
- Submissions of whimsical creatures and funny/odd towns are acceptable for this area!
- Example ideas: a winged monkey, raptor with monocle, walking house, city inside a whale's belly.
Aspect of the Wild
This area is what you would get if you took the main area and enlarged it. In the center is the wood temple, an odd blend of old ruins with local flora. It is so old that scholars still have trouble determining which came first: the tree or the ruins?
- Submissions of real life animals,plants, and realistic non-modern towns are acceptable for this area!
- Examples: a fox, an apple tree, a forest village.
Aspect of the Mechanical
Scholars still have trouble deciding if this area is natural or man-made. Bizarre beasts and plants in this area are half organic and half machinery. These creatures interest scholars through the world but unfortunately the land is not suitable for habitation. The water temple, recently discovered, looks such that scholars are not sure whether it is from the past or the future. The architecture is made from metals scholars have never seen and it has multiple mechanisms that do not exist in Palceon. Archeologists and the like are hindered in their research by various pitfalls and booby traps.
- Submissions of mechanical town, architectural redstone builds, and machinery creatures are acceptable for this area!
- Example ideas: steampunk dwarven ruins, cyborg penguin, steel scorpion, a castle full of traps.
Albeit Talmor is still early in development, we welcome submission of towns and organics that are made / repurposed on organix texture pack.
- Create a part of the town in your boxel. We recommend this town part to include 2-3 buildings, road, landscape, feature build, sculptures, and/or creatures.
- Make sure this town would fit on the four different environment of Talmor.
- Speak to any of Talmor's curator.
- Create full organic in your boxel.
- Speak to any of Talmor's curator.
- Organic submission might take time to be implemented in the map as we still terraforming the land depends on towns' need.
Road and Metrovox Design
Talmor also will need road and metrovox design. We need road that is side by side with two way railroad as we plan small and medium sized organics to fill the railroad sides. Create your road and metrovox design on the boxel. Project taken by DarkChaosRunner and Graveon, contact them to help!
Different kind of trees are needed! From normal forestry giant trees, tree of fire, to bubble tree for specific aspects. Create your tree designs on the boxel.
We need several obelisks design that fit with Talmorian magical theme. These obelisks need space for at least 4 signs. We plan to put Talmorian lore on them. A sample is on the outskirt of aspect of magic's volcanic temple. Town/vista owner is welcomed to make their own obelisk for their town/vista.
Dragons, Ships, Zeppelins, and Airships
Fantasy based dragons, ships, zeppelins, and airships needed for the 'dragons fleet'. This fleet is Holocenians attempt to get in and out of Talmor safely, by disguising themselves to be part of a band of dragons. They do so by various tricks from repainting, making sound devices that mimick the dragons' voice, to carving draconic features to the hull.
Current contibutors: Howlize, TheAppleMachine, ???, ???
On occasions (mostly weekends) Talmor will hold build-offs on Talmorian proving ground. Stay tune for the next build-off!
Thane the Archeologist’s Note #324
An untamed magical land, that is what Talmor about. Our archeologists have extreme difficulty on finding more clues about this land as wild gigantic beasts roam on it. After a few months of trying to evade these beasts and also trying new floras to eat, we discover a temple.
Investigating the temple we found out some scrolls that tell about this exquisite land. It seems that this world evolve with help of a few magical AEther crystals. We found one in this temple, it power so immense that we can’t get to close to it. The scrolls mention that there at least three more temples that hold another AEther crystals. We will try to investigate it.
Thane the Archeologist’s Note #562
We have found another temple, but not without cost. Half of us have died of food poisoning; I know we shouldn't have eaten that gigantic purple mushroom.
With the help of some more scrolls left by wizards of the past, it seems that each of these crystals have their own unique properties that shape the region around them. Flora and fauna in this area differ a lot by the ones near previous temple. Or maybe, was it the nature itself that influence the crystals? We will need more time to investigate these.
Thane the Archeologist's Note #681
Cursed wizard! Khelben, the only wizard we allow to join us is caught messing with the AEther crystal. The land is shaking and the crystal grow even brighter. When we asked the wizard what have he done, he says the crystal now will allow us to teleport between them. I am not convinced, it is very wrong to mess with a sacred temple that we don't even know its purposes.