|An official ModPack by The VoxelModPack Team|
|Official Mod Programmers:|| anangrybeaver|
|Music Developers:|| eXtaticus|
|Art Designers:|| Rena_Akachi|
|Compatible With:||Minecraft 1.7.2|
|Current Version:||v12.0: Kurious KITT|
The VoxelModPack is a set of client mods chosen specifically to assist users of multiplayer creative servers. It is the perfect companion for any builder.
The ModPack is brought to you by The VoxelModPack Team.
The VoxelModPack will modify your client with the following software (click on a mod's name to learn more about it):
- LiteLoader by Mumfrey
- VoxelLib by The VoxelModPack Team
- VoxelMenu by Mumfrey and Thatapplefreak
- VoxelFlight by Mumfrey
- VoxelVision by anangrybeaver
- VoxelPlayer by Mumfrey and MamiyaOtaru
- VoxelTextures by Mumfrey
- VoxelTime by Mumfrey
- Macro/Keybind Mod by Mumfrey
- VoxelGet by Thatapplefreak and Mumfrey
- VoxelMap by MamiyaOtaru
- VoxelCam by Thatapplefreak
- VoxelBoards by Mumfrey
- WorldEdit CUI by Mumfrey
- MCPatcher by Kahr
- Ensure Minecraft is closed
- Run the installer
- Run Minecraft and choose "The VoxelModPack" profile from the profile list in the bottom-left corner of the launcher.
- OptiFine is unsupported for use with this ModPack. If you manage to get OptiFine working with the ModPack, fine. But if you are having problems while using OptiFine with the ModPack, then the solution is to stop using OptiFine. We have no plans to add OptiFine in the future.
- Information about each individual mod can be found by clicking on "Mod Information" button on the Minecraft main menu.
- If you are using a Windows computer, try using the Not Windows installer if the Windows installer has failed.
- If you are having trouble installing the modpack, check to make sure your virus scanner isn't interfering with the installation process.
- If you are still having a problem with the modpack, visit The VoxelModPack Team Support Center for assistance.
End User License Agreement
This ModPack is provided as-is without any kind of warranty.
All mods are copyright of their owners.
This ModPack may not be redistributed without permission from the original mod developers or an official permission redistributor (where applicable).
The VoxelModPack Team is not responsible for any adverse effects users may experience using this ModPack.
Multi-platform automatic installer and updater designed by Mumfrey and with art by TomEnski. Will automatically update your mods for you to fix bugs and add features. Compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux.
The VoxelModPack v12.0: Kurious KITT for Minecraft 1.7.2 Click Here for Update Video!