|An official Bukkit plugin from the VoxelBox suite|
|Lead Programmer & Designer:||Peter200lx|
|BukkitDev Link:||ToolBelt on BukkitDev|
|Tested Compatible With:||CB 1.2.5-R1.0|
|Download:||Download in BukkitDev Link|
To see the plugin that replaced this see VoxelDoop
ToolBelt is a suite of several tools for creative Minecraft servers to lubricate inventory flow and make executing your building vision faster and with less typing. The idea for ToolBelt came from the old VoxelDoop plugin, but has been entirely re-written from the ground up.
Due to the substantial grief-potential of several of these tools, this toolset is ideal for more closed creative communities than open server communities. Server administrators can leave certain tools undefined in the plugin's configuration if they do not wish them to be available at all to their players.
The ToolBelt Tools
This tool is used to acquire a stack of blocks into your inventory directly from the environment.
- Right-click a block to dooplicate a stack of 64 of the block clicked into your inventory.
- By default, this tool replaces the Stone Axe (275).
This tool is used to repaint one block into another type. This is the perfect tool for creating a floor without digging out material, placing difficult blocks that are difficult to place, or refinishing and detailing a building quickly and with the bare minimum of block destruction and re-placement.
- Left-click to initialize your tool or to palette up a blocktype.
- Note: loading blocks into your pallet works from range!
- Right-click to paint blocks from arm's length.
- Note: Paintbrush palettes are unique to each slot in your action bar, so you can hold several different paints in your palette!
- Players with the appropriate permission can crouch to paint at range.
- By default, this tool replaces the Slime Ball (341).
The diamond-tipped PickHax is the perfect tool for block removal in any situation.
- Left-click to instantly destroy a block.
- Right-click for diamond precision: instant, single-block, no-physics block deletion.
- Note: The PickHax can be configured to not touch a set of materials.
- By default, this tool replaces the Diamond Pick (278).
Traditional axes are a thing of the past. This bad boy makes clear-cutting forests of solid mahogany feel like slicing through warm VoxelButter.
- Left-click with this tool to remove up to 27 blocks at a time of logs (17), leaves (18) and vines (106) .
- Right-click to clear up to around 75 blocks of material at a time.
- The block types it removes is configurable.
- By default, this tool replaces the Gold Axe (286).
Ideally suited for creating tunnels and flattening landscape, this is, quite simply: the finest shovel ever produced.
- Left-click to smash a cube of up to 27 blocks at a time of dirt, grass, stone, gravel and sand (1, 2, 3, 12, 13).
- Right-click to flatten a disc of up to 21 blocks at a time.
- Crouch + Right-click to bulldoze a ball of around 75 blocks of material at a time.
- The block types it removes is configurable.
- By default, this tool replaces the Gold Shovel (284).
The Data Spanner is a tool that can manipulate block data value. Dialing data values up and down with this wrench will adjust the orientation of stairs, change the material of half-block or the color of cloth, rotate signs, and more!
- Left- and right-click blocks to scroll up and down through available data values.
- By default, this tool replaces the Bone (352).
- Known bugs: Other users in the area will not always see the change without logging out and back in.
Wielding this hammer is like having a magnetic piston in the palm of your hand. Use either the incredible strength or intense gravitational pull of this hammer to push or pull any block one space.
- Left-click to knock a block one space into an adjacent empty space. Blocks will travel opposite the face clicked. (e.g., to knock a block up one space, click it from below)
- Right-click to pull any block toward you one space into an adjacent, empty space.
- Crouch + left/right click will push/pull a block with with enough force to destroy any block on the opposite side of the moving block.
- By default, this tool replaces the Gold Pick (285).
Builders who work with redstone wiring supports or sculpting organic lines in their structures will appreciate this block extruder. The pliers can be used to pull one block into two blocks.
- Left-click Like the sledge, except now it duplicates the block in question.
- Right-click This will create a clone of the block in question, on the face of the block you just clicked.
- Crouch + left or right click will clone the block into more then just air.
- By default, this tool replaces the Glowstone Dust (348).
Those who wish to exactly lay out their builds might appreciate a way to get exact block measurements. This is provided by the ruler. Once it has two points, it will give the x,y,z distance between the two points, the straight line distance, and the volume of the enclosed space.
- Left-click Select point 1.
- Right-click Select point 2.
- By default, this tool replaces the String (287).
How would you like to see how your build would look at night? Don't want to bother the rest of the server? The watch is for you.
- Left-click Set your own personal time to day.
- Right-click Set your personal time to night.
- Crouch + left or right click Re-sync your time with that of the server.
- If you have the appropriate permission, and are in-sync with the server, you can Crouch and left-click to set the server to day, and Crouch and right-click to set the server to night.
- By default, this tool replaces the Watch (347).
Soar through the sky taking giant bounds at a time.
- Right-click Make a magnificent leap. The more you angle down, the higher you go.
- By default, this tool replaces the Feather (288).