NOTE: I have a lot of homework this year, so if I'm not on very frequently, that's probably why.
Tshiknn in his secret underground compound
|Notable builds:|| Sybrillum|
|Known Aliases:||Tsh, Many misspellings, Chicken, Tishkinnm, Tshirt|
Before he came across Pangea, it is widely recognized that Tshiknn was a nomad, traveling from place to place. He had a habit of disaster falling on whichever land he came to, although he claims that none of the aforementioned disasters were his fault, strictly speaking. Tshiknn's whitelisting process was lengthy, about three weeks, due to several lengthy camping trips, as well as a sudden burst of popularity in the server, preventing Tshiknn's access to the server. He was eventually whitelisted by Gavjenks for building Tshiknn's Falafel Depot, previously located in Liberatia. Tshiknn is also known to be a very methodical (read: slow) builder who often takes hours on even the simplest of tasks.
- Whitelist - July 11 2011, Gavjenks
- Builder - Sept 6 2011, Ridgedog
- LiteSniper - Sept 13 2011, nebula7
- Sniper - Oct 28 2011, Ridgedog
- Unbanned - June 29 2013, aitren, among others (thank you!)
Tshiknn is also an official employee of VoxelAudio.
From January 29, 2013, to June 29, 2013, Tshiknn was exiled from Holocene for high treason. However, after 6 months of relative inactivity, he was allowed to return, although his status was diminished from Sniper to Member. Since then, he has undertaken other projects, simply thankful to be allowed to return at all.
- Tshiknn's Fishing Supplies and Seafood in Kalborg
- Poor Man's Shack in Kalborg
- TshGlide® Anti-Chafe Cream in Ciscago
- Tshiknn's Falafel Depot (Liberatia)
- Vacation home in Aldridge
- Gateway to Golfplatz Housing Complex in Golfplatz Station
- House in Lustria
- House in Circle City
- House in Babiole
- Small garden in Biara Valley
- Tshiknn's Chicken in Sapientia
- Tshiknn's Treehouse Booksellers in Ziraz
- Tshiknn's Treehouse Booksellers in MystVale (market stall)
- Tshiknn's Treehouse Booksellers in Las Torres (market stall)
- Tshiknn's Treehouse Booksellers and house in Saiken's Haven
- Tshiknn's Treehouse Booksellers in Adenbury
- Poor Man's Shack in Sapientia
- Tshiknn is pronounced like "chicken" and is often mispronounced in Mumblay and podcasts.
- Actually, its pronounced, "Tishkinn"
- Tshiknn makes music sometimes.
- Tshiknn often makes semi-obscure references to the band Yes and will instantly befriend anyone who deciphers them.
- Tshiknn's name was stolen once by NeutronRocks.
- One time, he built the Hub for the Spawn Point!
- Tshiknn named Ithea.
You should listen to this music. (idea kindly stolen from TheAppleMachine, who probably stole it from someone else)
Title: I Love You Too, Death
Genre: Psychedelic Rock
Description: THIS SONG IS SO DAMN SAD
Lyrics: Who is much more than a friend,
but never by my side?
All beginnings are an end,
in the blackness there's a light
Maybe you will only read
one or two letters at the most
Shipping crates might line the streets,
every stranger is a ghost
Cashiers won't deduct the pain,
loneliness sleeps on the couch
Only noticing the stain
once the color's faded out
Let's go camping in the cold,
make a fire, buy a tent
Envision leather getting old,
re-send pigeons that were sent
Try to memorize your smell,
it reminds me of a field
Crickets clearer than a bell
have all their guys recast in steel
Birds don't cry when echoes quit,
they trail off into the fog
Autumn hurts far less than sticks,
knowing winter's five feet tall
Generations of defeat
all assuming your the worst
They never tied the cans
to the back end of a hearse
Take your hand against my own,
if there's a finger I can grip
Reassure me at the ace
mine's a black heart you could flip
I've come to terms with what I have,
what's been given, what's been asked
Turn my back against the sea,
and beg the serpent for a dance
But in the red dirt muddy towns,
celebration of the dark
Children walking hand in hand
with the pygmies in zee park
I can't touch you only once,
you always leave me wanting more
So keep my feet within the house,
and stick my toes just past the door
Let me know when I'm in love,
let me die when I'm in love