|An official Bukkit plugin from the VoxelBox suite|
|Lead Programmer:||2.0 by Gavjenks, legacy functions by przerwap, EvilSeph & plusnine|
|Public Relations:|| NeutronRocks|
|Tested Compatible With:||#1.1-R3|
|Download:||Download VoxelDoop v2.0|
VoxelDoop is a suite of several tools for creative Minecraft servers to lubricate inventory flow and make executing your building vision faster and with less typing. Designed by plusnine, Gavjenks, Giltwist and Featherblade, these tools are ideal for a diverse set applications, from clearing out trees with the A.S.H Chainsaw, to acquiring blocks without typing with the Dooplicator, or touching up the finest of details onto your masterpiece with the Magical Paintbrush.
Due to the substantial grief-potential of several of these tools, this toolset is ideal for more closed creative communities than open server communities. Server administrators can leave certain tools undefined in the plugin's configuration if they do not wish them to be available at all to their players.
Place VoxelDoop.jar in your bukkit server's plugins folder and start up the server.
Sample VoxelDoop Plugin Configuration
VoxelDoop will automatically generate its configuration file, Doop2Config.txt (in a folder named "VoxelDoop" inside the plugins folder) upon server startup if it is not already present.
dupeTool:275 undupable:8,9,10,11,46, paintTool:341 instaTool:278 digTool:284 chopTool:286 scrollerTool:352 scrollable:8,9,10,11,46,68,69,65,66,67,77,78,17,18,86,81,23,25,26,91,35,100,98,99,96,43,108,109,106,107,104,44,105,53,63,61, knockTool:285 knockToolReverse:348 voxelGuest:false voxelGuestDupe:false voxelGuestPaint:false voxelGuestScroll:false explorationDay:false
- dupeTool: Sets the item id used for the Dooplicator
- undupable will set the restricted blocktypes that the Dooplicator will not function upon (this is set to commonly restricted blocktypes by default).
- paintTool: Sets the item id used for the Magical Paintbrush
- instaTool: Sets the item id used for the Jackhammer
- chopTool: Sets the item id used for the Chainsaw
- digTool: Sets the item id used for the Auto-Shoveler
- scrollerTool: Sets the item id used for the Data Spanner
- scrollable: Sets the block types which the Data Spanner will be able to change data values on.
- knockTool: Sets the item id used for the Graviton Sledge
- knockToolReverse: Sets the item id used for the Torquemadic Pliers
- All other settings are purely for VoxelDoop's interaction with the non-public VoxelGuest plugin. If any of these settings are set to true, the plugin may not function at all unless your server is The Voxel Box.
The VoxelDoop Tools
This tool is used to acquire a stack of blocks into your inventory directly from the environment.
- Right-click a block to dooplicate a stack of 64 of the block clicked into your inventory.
- By default, this tool replaces the Stone Axe (275).
This tool is used to repaint one block into another type. This is the perfect tool for creating a floor without digging out material, placing difficult blocks that are difficult to place, or refinishing and detailing a building quickly and with the bare minimum of block destruction and re-placement.
- Left-click to initialize your tool or to palette up a blocktype.
- Note: Paletting blocks works from range!
- Right-click to paint blocks from arm's length.
- Note: Paintbrush palettes are unique to each slot in your action bar, so you can hold several different paints in your palette!
- Players with a VoxelSniper license can Crouch + right-click with this tool to delete any single block at range with no-physics.
- By default, this tool replaces the Slime Ball (341).
The diamond-tipped Rapid Pulsing Pneumatic Jackhammer is the perfect tool for block removal in any situation.
- Left-click to instantly destroy a block.
- Right-click for diamond precision: instant, single-block, no-physics block deletion.
- Note: The jackhammer does not instant-delete delicate mechanics like buttons and levers.
- Note: To prevent players from destroying container blocks, diamond-precision does not work on Chests (54) or Dispensers (23).
- By default, this tool replaces the Diamond Pick (278).
Traditional axes are a thing of the past. This bad boy makes clear-cutting forests of solid mahogany feel like slicing through warm VoxelButter - and it never, ever breaks. *BZZZRR-OW-OW-OW!!*
- Left-click with this tool to remove up to 27 blocks at a time of logs (17) and leaves (18).
- Right-click to clear up to around 75 blocks of material at a time.
- By default, this tool replaces the Gold Axe (286).
Ideally suited for creating tunnels and flattening landscape, this is, quite simply: the finest shovel ever produced.
- Left-click to smash a cube of up to 27 blocks at a time of dirt, grass, stone, gravel and sand (1, 2, 3, 12, 13).
- Crouch + left-click to flatten a disc of up to 21 blocks at a time.
- Right-click to bulldoze a ball of around 75 blocks of material at a time.
- By default, this tool replaces the Gold Shovel (284).
The Data Spanner is a tool that can manipulate block data value. Dialing data values up and down with this wrench will adjust the orientation of stairs, change the material of half-block or the color of cloth, rotate signs, and more!
- Left- and right-click blocks to scroll up and down through available data values.
- Note: The Spanner is not suited for delicate mechanics like doors, buttons and levers.
- By default, this tool replaces the Bone (352).
- Known bugs: Left-clicking half-steps (blocktype 44) with the Data Spanner does not always produce a visual update for the client.
Wielding this hammer is like having a magnetic piston in the palm of your hand. Use either the incredible strength or intense gravitational pull of this hammer to push or pull any block one space.
- Left-click to knock a block one space into an adjacent empty space. Blocks will travel opposite the face clicked. (e.g., to knock a block up one space, click it from below)
- Right-click to pull any block toward you one space into an adjacent, empty space.
- Crouch + left/right click will push/pull a block with with enough force to destroy any block on the opposite side of the moving block.
- Note: This tool does not function on Chests (54) or Silverfish Nests (ID 97).
- By default, this tool replaces the Gold Pick (285).
Builders who work with redstone wiring supports or sculpting organic lines in their structures will appreciate this block extruder. The pliers can be used to pull one block into two blocks, or smoosh one block through another.
- Left-click to move a block one space opposite the facet clicked. Any blocks in the way of the moving block will be completely destroyed and replaced by the moving block.
- Right-click Completely destroying the law of conservation of mass, this technique will clone the block you are pulling toward you, leaving the original in place and creating a new block.
- Crouch + left or right click will lightly tap blocks, pushing or pulling them into spaces only inhabited by air, similar to the behavior of the Graviton Sledge.
- Note: This tool does not function on Chests (54) or Silverfish Nests (97).
- By default, this tool replaces the Glowstone Dust (348).
VoxelDoop is a plugin: it affects only what the configured items do, the plugin does not and can not affect what the items look like.
What the items in question look like is up to the texture pack installed on each individual client. If you care to re-purpose those items in your texture pack, you may. The items in the video look as they do because I am using the Official Voxel Box Texture Packs, which have them re-drawn as the items described above and shown in the video below. Feel free to copy our item textures out and use them if in your pack if you like, or draw your own in!