VoxelWiki Staff Noticeboard
|AndyBz17||(talk • contribs)|
|Ayyy||(talk • contribs)|
|AzulCaballero||(talk • contribs)|
|Ciscog33k||(talk • contribs)|
|Dr_Obvious||(talk • contribs)|
|NeutronRocks||(talk • contribs)|
|Sleetwolf||(talk • contribs)|
|Sloan||(talk • contribs)|
The Staff Noticeboard is one way through which users can notify VoxelWiki Staff of issues needing administrative attention. While users are welcome to directly contact specific VoxelWiki Staff (especially if they are seen to be active), posting here can be an easier and quicker way of ensuring that at least one VoxelWiki staff member will notice an issue and respond to it promptly. Remember to sign when posting an issue.
Before posting an issue here, consider the following:
- As this is a noticeboard and not a talk page, please refrain from discussing.
- Post only issues that require administrative action, i.e. blocking vandals, protecting pages, restoring deleted pages etc.
- Pages will only be deleted by request of anyone if they violate the Rules or have no content for a prolonged time. Pages can be deleted at any time by author's direct request.
- Mediation requests between users should only be made if a resolution could not be reached between users.
- For issues regarding the use of this wiki, please see our help center.
In case of vandalism, try undoing it before posting here. Always avoid a revert war with the vandal; it is far better to wait until an admin has a chance to intervene.
Here are a few pages marked down for various reasons, check to see if there is anything relevant to you.
Please post all new notices in this section with the template: ====Notice Title==== *Explaination --~~~~ We will get to your issue as soon as humanly possible. Thank you.
Any current notices may be written below using the above template.
Some content modified from here